In a nutshell
- post-doctoral researcher at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Southern Denmark;
- member of the Concurrency and Logic group;
- awarded the Seal of Excellence by the European Commission for the project "Choreographies for Energy-aware Reliable Internet-of-Things Systems" (ChERIS) within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships 2018, Horizon 2020 programme.
- PhD supervisors Maurizio Gabbrielli and Fabrizio Montesi;
- PhD obtained in 2016 with the thesis Real-World Choreographies on how to implement correct real-world distributed systems using the choreographic programming paradigm.
- former member of the INRIA Focus team, the DISI Jolie Lab, and the SPACES group.